News

Former semi-finalist Matteo Berrettini will not compete at the upcoming US Open. The Italian has not played since falling to ...
Matteo Berrettini has had a rough couple of years, plagued with constant injuries and false horizons. This trend seems to continue, with the 29-year-old pulling out of the upcoming US Open.
Former world number six Matteo Berrettini has withdrawn from the U.S. Open, tournament organisers said on Thursday.The Italian, currently ranked 59th, has not competed since a first-round lost at ...
The 29-year-old will now miss multiple Grand Slam events in a season for the third time in four years. Berrettini was previously sidelined for Roland Garros, having picked up a right oblique injury at ...
The US Open is scheduled to run from August 24 to September 9. Another Italian, Jannik Sinner, won the tournament in 2024.
Italian tennis star Matteo Berrettini has officially withdrawn from the 2025 US Open due to ongoing injury concerns.
Sinner, who defeated Vit Kopriva in his US Open first round, has identified a ‘key match’ in his rivalry with Alcaraz. Sinner ...
August 14 - Italian Matteo Berrettini will not play in the U.S. Open when it begins later this month in New York. Once the ...
Last year ahead of the US Open Iga Swiatek's doubles partner, Sebastian Korda, humorously walked off the court mid-rally ...
Matteo Berrettini has announced that he will also skip the US Open (Aug 18 - Sep 8, 2025). The last match played by the Italian tennis player was on June 30, at Wimbledon. Then the Roman ...
As was expected, the former quarter-finalist Nick Kyrgios will not compete at the US Open. The Aussie made the entry list ...
Former world number six Matteo Berrettini has withdrawn from the U.S. Open, tournament organisers said on Thursday. The Italian, currently ranked 59th, has not competed since a first-round lost at ...